This is an ideal qualification and training for an existing therapist who would like to upgrade their skills and techniques and add additional services for their clients.
This training is also suitable for a school leaver, or someone who would like to start with a therapy, that is enjoyable to give and receive as a first therapy in their career and training and is also part of the one year beauty diploma
This program is available now online and in the classroom as blended learning
- Follow health and safety practice in the Salon
- Client care and communication within beauty related industries
- Promote and sell products and services to Clients
- Provide facial skincare
- Provide eyelash and eyebrow treatments
- Apply make up - bridal, day, evening, special occasion and other
Classes are theory and practical, you are also expected to practice and study in your own time, to ensure understanding and competence as a beauty therapist.
The qualification consists of six mandatory units and is equivalent to a Level Three on the Qualification and Credit Framework.
The training is for 8 weeks, plus the time you need to complete all your case studies and submit into a professional portfolio. the portfolio is the first stage of the exam process.
Exams are written and practical.