Sports Massage Diploma course aims to enable candidates to perform safe and effective Sports Massage Treatments and obtain a diploma approved by CIBTAC.
A recognised Body Therapy qualification, or a minimum level 3 Anatomy & Physiology and Massage Diploma or equivalent is a prerequisite.
This program includes
* Body Massage Revision
* Anatomy & Physiology Revision
* Theory of Sports Injuries Theory of Sports Massage
* Theory of I.C.E.R.
* Theory of Heat Theory of Exercise for Sports Massage
* Theory of Nutrition for Sports
* Client Care and Consultation
* Sports Massage Practical Work
* Aftercare / Home care
* Business Studies and more